A Wonderful Summer

I have so enjoyed creating each and every wedding cake this summer. Many have been quite challenging but so rewarding when I see the bride's face!

If you are shopping today for a wedding cake, please take the time to browse through the selection, but remember your cake will have its own unique personality, color, and design.

A rolled fondant cake

A rolled fondant cake

"summer of the dunes"

"summer of the dunes"

A Real Abstract

A Real Abstract

Friday, February 10, 2006

Wedding Cakes



Hi, I am Dean Lavornia. I am a Certified Executive Pastry Chef at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI.
I have worked on developing unique and special wedding cakes for 17 years. I specialize in customizing the bride's & groom's wishes into a delicious cake. I use the finest ingredients to create these delicious cakes with a variety of flavors, fillings, and icings. I consult with the bride and groom about theme, colors, flowers, and decorations as pertaining to the cake. I can accomodate special request in regard to allergies (Celiac, Vegan, Diabetic, Lactose & Egg).

No comments: